New Music Direct catalog...

...has a really nice color picture of a very young Joni Mitchell on the front. I love these catalogs. I have framed every cover for the past 10 years or so.

Thanks Music Direct!!!
128x128mofimadness
I’d prefer a picture of someone who was still young.  Phoebe Bridges, for example.  Audiophiles, for the most part, are disinterested in new (last 20 to 40 years) music.
Actually after doing some research, the picture was taken in 1970 at the house she shared with Graham Nash and David Crosby in Laurel Canyon. She was born in 1943, so she’s 27 in the picture. Looks like she’s around 17. Very pretty indeed, but not as young as I thought.

This is the set of pictures it was taken from:

https://www.gettyimages.com/search/more-like-this/599352726?assettype=image&family=editorial&sort=mostpopular
Thanks for posting those pics.  I just got around to watching Echo in the Canyon last weekend.  That would have been a fun place to hang around!  Would have liked to have heard from Neil Young, Bob Dylan, and a few others in that documentary but I'm sure they had their reasons for not interviewing.  Life gets complicated.  I liked Brian Wilson's yellow 911 though.