The new NSMT Model 100 Speakers

Hello Audiogoners -

We recently visited Terry London's house (audiogon member "Teajay") to hear the new NSMT model 100 speakers.  We were truly amazed by the sonics of these speakers!  Still while at Terry's house we called the owner of NSMT Loudspeakers, Erol Ricketts to discuss the details of the speaker and possibly becoming a dealer.

Since then, we have become a NSMT dealer and ordered our own pair of Model 100 speakers (due in very soon).

For your reading pleasure, please check out Terry's new review on 6moons about these beautiful sounding speakers.
https://6moons.com/audioreview_articles/nsmt/

Happy Listening...
Audio Archon - NSMT dealer
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xaudioarchon
Hey stereo5,

True, they do Jazz music in a beautiful fashion.  However, this speaker is no "one trick pony" regarding other genres/types of music.  My guest listeners always bring their own music to audition a new piece of gear in the system.  When hard core rock, blues, or electronic music was played everyone was amazed at not only the gut pounding subterranean bass, but the loading of the room with sub-sonics that pressurized the entire acoustic space.   
I also heard these speakers at Teajay’s Place. They really are wonderful in their ability to transport one to the performance with their amazing imaging. I don’t know how so much sound comes out of these boxes. They are the best speaker I have ever heard over there by far. I heard them with all solid state. Hope to also hear them with tubes sometime.
these will definitely be a classic!
@teajay...………………...

I checked out the web site and those are gorgeous looking speakers.  Hopefully I will see and hear them at one of the audio shows I plan to attend next year.

Is there a piece of felt on top of the big box, under and in front of the little box?  Some pics I've seen don't show it, others do.  Given the placement of the tweeter, seems like it might be a good idea or even indispensable.