Nuforce STA200

I am curious about the Nuforce STA200 amplifier  If anyone has experience with the amp it would be appreciated if you would share your listening impressions, both good and bad.  Some of the descriptions I have read classify it as a class AB amp and others a class D amp.  I am not technical savvy about these things, can a single amplifier be both? 
Thanks
George
jetter
Mated my Nuforce STA-200 with a Schiit Saga, was very good with my Zu Omen's. Used a Sillnote cord for $100.00 and opened up well.
Hi Mr.D.  I was hoping to hear from you.  Your comments about this amp are largely why I decided to buy a pair.  Apparently, RV used to recommend vertical biamping in his manuals, mine included.  He now recommends against it on his website and his newer manuals.  Here is a quote from RV himself on the “Ask Richard” section of his website:

”VERTICAL BI-AMPLIFING IS NOT RECOMMENDED AS MANY AMPS OSCILLATE WHEN NOT HAVING A GROUND RETURN DRIVING THE TOP END OF THE SPEAKER. THIS PART OF THE CROSS-OVER IS CAP COUPLED FOR BOTH THE MID-RANGE AND TWEETER THIS COULD CAUSE THE AMP TO OSCILLATE AT VERY HIGH FREQUENCIES. THIS COULD BE A PROBLEM AND DAMAGE THE TWEETER.”

This has me scared to try.  I wonder if this phenomenon is unique to his first order crossovers.  I have had my 2ce Sigs vertically biamped with Rotel for the past 13-14 years.  But I’m still scared of damaging something if I do the same with the STA200 I just ordered.  Thanks!
RV would certainly know best...give the company a call about your specific system
The NF STA 200 has a much wider bandwidth than the Rotels. What this means, I am not really sure, technically, because musically, the high frequencies on the NF are musically capable of reproducing much higher frequencies, with music signals. I still do not know what he has done differently, than 10 years ago. There must have been some folks ( likely just a handfull ), who had some issues, as it only takes one issue to raise a white flag. Same happened many years ago with a particular speaker wire, by Polk, that caused some amps to oscillate. I had these cables, and never experienced an issue. I know the STA 200 does not do well below 4 ohms, but this oscillation thing is completely different. If it were me, I would try it, as I have had very good luck, without things oscillating during my many audio years. But, this is me..........you can always replace tweeters, lol.....Seriously, I feel the STA200, based on all of the circuit research I did, would not go into oscillatio; The Vandys, as much experience I have had with them, never caused a problem to any amp I am aware of, except for a clipping issue, which is different than oscillation. It is your call. Could create a new purchase of a pair of tweeters. The Nuforce will likely be better, in sq, than the older Rotels. Like I said, if it were me......You, are not me....Enjoy ! MrD.
Thanks JL35 and Mr.D.  I think I’ll see if RV knows about the NF amp.  I might even ask, in a diplomatic way, whether his retraction was an overreaction to a minute number of incidents.  Thanks again!