Amp / Pre-Amp for Sonus Faber Serafino

What are the recommended amplifiers for Sonus Faber Serafino. I am looking for something extremely warm and my listening is more on the side of classical, jazz, lots of vocal and world music. 

I am currently using Martin Logan speakers with marantz DAC and Primaluna Prologue premium as the amplifier. I am looking for a similar sound with better sound stage and detail, that's the reason i am going with Sonus Faber Serafino. I am inclined towards McIntosh MC352 or Primaluna separates. 

Please suggest. 
ganeshgswamy
I agree with the recommendation for the Gryphon 300.  I use this Gryphon amp with my SF Amati Traditions.  I also heard this amp with the SF Serafino speakers at my dealer and was very impressed.  Great speaker control, wonderful clear sound, and excellent power with just a hint of warmth. I can listen to this system for hours at a time.   Would be difficult to find a better combination.
David, I never said my McIntosh was better than Pass, nor did he. He said he never heard a McIntosh system ( mine) sound so unbelievably good. He said he couldn’t get his McIntosh system to sound anything like mine.  He moved on to Pass.  
I am not going to discuss the virtues of Mac over other brands. McIntosh does for me what I want to get out of my system.  I am thrilled and don’t think about upgrades.   For the past year or so I have enjoyed my system every day and I play usually 4-5 hours listening to it and some days much more.  

I’m out of this conversation.  You know the old saying,  “You can’t beat a dead horse.”
I’m out of this conversation.
You come on here and attack personally in your first post. (which wasn’t warranted.)
You’ve been told by others now.
"Your Golden Ear Triton Reference Speakers are infinitely much easier to drive 93db and has 1500w active bass!!! compared to the OP’s full range SF Serafino’s"

You know the old saying, “You can’t beat a dead horse.”
Now you "run" for the hills, because you can’t ride your "dead horse", which is on the nose.

For the past year or so I have enjoyed my system every day and I play usually 4-5 hours listening to it and some days much more.
Good so long as your happy doing it

George, we all are entitled to our opinions.  McIntosh has sold tens of thousands of their amps with auto transformers over their 70 year run.  With yours and Audio Doctors way of thinking, we McIntosh owners must all be deaf.  That is your right to think that and I apologize for the attack in my first post.  It wasn't warranted.

Stereo5 we never said the Mcintosh amplifiers are bad just that they tend to favor warmth and punchyness over transparency.

Now we are not saying that your setup doesn't sound good, we are saying that there is a sound to Mcintosh that some people love and others don't.

We even said that we heard a Mcintosh setup that we liked, and we also adore the Golden Ear loudspeakers for what they do for their price range.

We would take a T+A 3100 HV integrated any day over the comparable Mcintosh amp and preamp. 

As per Gryphon vs T+A the Gryphon has a bit more slam the T+A tends to be a more organic and dimensional presentation two of the best high performance inegrated amplifiers out there today.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ