Qobuz Special Offer

Qobuz must be feeling the impact from Amazon, (just my guess).  They are now offering their service for $14.99 per month or $149.99 for a full year.

Limited time offer.

https://www.qobuz.com/us-en/music/streaming/offers
128x128mofimadness
Tidal has The Beatles (White Album) Super Deluxe Edition.  Do a search for The Beatles > Albums > Show All.
I hope I have some time to do some head to head comparisons with Tidal and Qobuz. I think the first disc will be

Lux Prima by Karen O and Danger Mouse.

I heard the high-res version on Qobuz today and the sound seemed almost like a good SACD. It will be interesting to test this one out since I don’t recall it sound this nice on Tidal. Though the MQA unfolding thing and ROON is somewhat confusing when my DAC does not natively support MQA.

@tomcy6 Prior to searching for ESHER DEMOS which I am now sure cleared some ROON bug (likely a ROON software index automagically got rebuilt). I did search for the White Album and did select SHOW ALL. No luck finding all the White Album instances.

BTW - The White Album Super Deluxe is incredible. Almost like hearing it for the first time. I did not like the recent remaster of Abbey Road (too much bass) but loved Sgt Pepper Super Deluxe. Wasn’t it the meatball who said 2 of 3 ain’t bad.
yyz, I'm using the BluOs app and it's there in Tidal, all 6 cds.  Must be a Roon glitch.
A bit of a catch.....not too bad

From their website...   
https://try.qobuz.com/faq-studio-premier/

Sublime+ Subscribers

You can benefit from this special offer by subscribing today for another 12-months to Sublime+ at $249.99. You will then receive either a discount or a refund based on the remaining value of your current plan:

• You recently subscribed to your Sublime+ annual plan (within the last 2 months)  
    The remaining value of your current plan is likely over $249.99. This value is calculated on a pro rata basis (days before your plan expires * previous Sublime+ price / 365). 
    If you subscribe to Sublime+ for another 12-months at $249.99 before Nov.30, 2019, we will issue you a refund based on the value of your plan on the day you switched to the new price. Refunds will be issued starting Dec. 9, 2019. 
    Ex: Alice has 330 days left on her current Sublime+ annual plan for which she paid $299.99. She subscribes to Sublime+ for another 12-months at $249.99. Qobuz will give her a refund of $271.22 (=330*$299.99/365) on Dec. 9, 2019.  
  • You’ve had your Sublime+ annual plan for a while now (over 2 months ago)  
    The remaining value of your current plan is likely less than $249.99. This value is calculated on a pro rata basis (days before your plan expires * previous Sublime+ price / 365). 
    You can subscribe to Sublime+  now at $149.99 with a discount based on the remaining value of your current plan on the day you make the switch. 
    Ex: Alice has 90 days left on her current Sublime+ annual plan for which she paid $299.99. She subscribes to Sublime+ for another 12-months with a $73.97 discount (=90*$299.99/365).
Get Studio Premier

How do I switch/upgrade to Studio Premier  

I'd like to try Qobuz but didn't subscribe after the free trial because my Lumin and Qobuz would not allow Artist by alphabetical listing. It was a real pain in the rear. I'm hoping that changes then I'm onboard with Qobuz.