Qobuz Special Offer

Qobuz must be feeling the impact from Amazon, (just my guess).  They are now offering their service for $14.99 per month or $149.99 for a full year.

Limited time offer.

https://www.qobuz.com/us-en/music/streaming/offers
128x128mofimadness
I used to have Tidal (4 plus years), after comparing the services for 6 months I’ve dropped Tidal. My decision to keep Qobuz was based on the sound quality and catalog in 24bit/192kHz. Qobuz customer service is excellent, they have been expanding their library since introducing their service.
yyz, Qobuz has the White Album with the Esher demos.  Look for The Beatles (White Album) [Super Deluxe].  Tidal probably has it also.
@big_greg Thanks for the post. When I did a search for THE BEATLES or THE WHITE ALBUM I only got results for the non-super deluxe version. I also had a ripped CD version in my library.

After I searched for ESHER DEMOS I found some tracks and then a search for THE WHITE ALBUM returned the SUPER DELUXE. A ROON bug for sure.

Tidal has The Beatles (White Album) Super Deluxe Edition.  Do a search for The Beatles > Albums > Show All.