Qobuz Special Offer

Qobuz must be feeling the impact from Amazon, (just my guess).  They are now offering their service for $14.99 per month or $149.99 for a full year.

Limited time offer.

https://www.qobuz.com/us-en/music/streaming/offers
128x128mofimadness
yyz, Qobuz has the White Album with the Esher demos.  Look for The Beatles (White Album) [Super Deluxe].  Tidal probably has it also.
@big_greg Thanks for the post. When I did a search for THE BEATLES or THE WHITE ALBUM I only got results for the non-super deluxe version. I also had a ripped CD version in my library.

After I searched for ESHER DEMOS I found some tracks and then a search for THE WHITE ALBUM returned the SUPER DELUXE. A ROON bug for sure.

Tidal has The Beatles (White Album) Super Deluxe Edition.  Do a search for The Beatles > Albums > Show All.
I hope I have some time to do some head to head comparisons with Tidal and Qobuz. I think the first disc will be

Lux Prima by Karen O and Danger Mouse.

I heard the high-res version on Qobuz today and the sound seemed almost like a good SACD. It will be interesting to test this one out since I don’t recall it sound this nice on Tidal. Though the MQA unfolding thing and ROON is somewhat confusing when my DAC does not natively support MQA.

@tomcy6 Prior to searching for ESHER DEMOS which I am now sure cleared some ROON bug (likely a ROON software index automagically got rebuilt). I did search for the White Album and did select SHOW ALL. No luck finding all the White Album instances.

BTW - The White Album Super Deluxe is incredible. Almost like hearing it for the first time. I did not like the recent remaster of Abbey Road (too much bass) but loved Sgt Pepper Super Deluxe. Wasn’t it the meatball who said 2 of 3 ain’t bad.