REST IN PEACE - TIM MROCK

RIP - Tim Mrock

It is with much sadness that I bring the news that Tim Mrock, the developer of Perfect Path Technologies, passed away at approximately 1 am on Monday morning 10/28/2019.

Tim succumbed to a fast-moving cancer. He leaves his capable partner Krissy to run the business and to continue producing the Perfect Path Technologies products.

Over the past few years, Tim and I have become good friends, often carrying on long telephone conversations discussing audio, new ideas to improve the hobby, and things of a spiritual nature.

Tim was a true genius, an inventor, a businessman, an entrepreneur, a deep thinker, an extremely hard worker, a generous person, and a man who truly loved his partner, Krissy.

With the conversations I had over time with Tim regarding his spiritual pathway, we can take solace in the knowledge that he is in a much better place. He was a man who loved his Lord with a passion. The names he gave to his company and to his products pretty much says it all.

I'm going to miss you, buddy.

Rest in peace, my friend.

Frank
128x128oregonpapa
Sorry to hear of your loss, Krissy. I didn’t have the pleasure to know Tim but he sounds like a great guy, and a wise man.

God bless. 
I promised Frank I wouldn't freak out when the comments got rough.  :)

What is carcinogenic? The 40 years of cigarette smoking (he quit 8 months back), the years of ham,  bacon, ice cream and whatever else he wanted. (He hated my organic food.) The stress of starting a new company in a tough industry....well, they all add up. 
The products are safe and non toxic.
Krissy
Tim and I have had many long conversations on the phone.  Many times over an hour.  I feel like I lost a brother.  Nobody I've ever known has had a heart like Tim.  His passion was audio and the Lord.  Many times Tim gave thanks for the divine inspiration he received which is known as the PPT Total Contact.  Going miss you buddy.

Mike Girardi