Atma-sphere Updates

As some of you know I have had a few pieces of equipment updated by the Atma-Sphere Crew. I picked them up on the used market. Otherwise, I’d never be able to afford such quality gear.  First would like to say I have never seen a company in which it’s employees take so much pride in their work.  Hats off to Ralph and everyone at Atma-Sphere. Best CS I’ve ever had with any company. And I do mean ever...
   Secondly I have had a pair of M60’s 3.0, and a pair of MA-1’s 3.1 updated to 3.3 versions. Also had Adam Hot Rod my UV-1 to the Hottest UV-1 ever built. A couple friends had MP-3’s updated to 3.3 status also. In each case of the Amps and MP-3’s they came back like a completely different piece of gear.  The updates  are such a difference it’s hard to believe it’s the same piece I dropped off.  The UV-1 was a big difference but not as dramatic. But it is a very simple bare bones circuit.  I would strongly suggest if anyone hasn’t updated to the current model 3.3 you really should. You will not be disappointed in anyway. Especially on the Amps, incredible. Also Ralph gives you a brand new 3 year warranty when you update. Pretty hard to beat that. It’s like having a new system. 
  Simply put the 3.3 update is incredible. Everything sonically is improved. Which makes for a dramatic presentation upgrade. Ralph took great pieces of gear and made them incredibly better. His 3.3 update was the biggest advancement I think he’s had in my opinion.  My MA-1’s will be my forever amps. Now I dream of owning an MP-3. 

Atma-sphere fanboy I am self admitted.... lol
128x128pstores
And this comment- celander1,479 posts04-04-2019 3:27amRalph, you might want to review all of your posts here besides the first one.
And this one- rsf507528 posts04-04-2019 1:28amAgree with @steakster have always admired Ralph with his very insightful posts but I think he took this thread too far in the wrong direction.
And this one- 04-04-2019 5:21amRalph, it’s understandable to me that you really don’t see what you’re doing in this thread. It’s clear that you’re trying to broaden the OP’s view to include other products. It’s likely that the OP has single-ended connections but that’s not the point: he has stated his preferences and asked for feedback on those TWO preferences from consumers who own those products.

You have systematically attacked [xxxxxx] products out of the gates. To wit
@jtgofish ,
Please give it up.
You are entitled to your opinion, as I am to mine.
And, given that my opinion of Ralph jibes with the majority of posts on this thread, I think whatever you post will not change any minds.
B
I am sorry it came to this but Atmasphere was just not listening and thought that intruding on a thread about his products the way that he has done to other products might make him see sense and desist from that behaviour.For his own good as much as anything.To his credit he has deleted some of those comments.
I would be happy for this entire thread to be deleted.Hopefully I have made my point.
emulating the imaginary insult or at least exaggerated  to teach a lesson....wow, and from April... as the monk would say put down that rock you have been carrying for miles.... go listen to some good music you enjoy and move on....
If memory serves @jtgofish  is referring to a thread that was started by Roger Modjeski. On that thread Roger made some comments that required correction of fact. Any thread on a site like this is a public interaction; 'intrusion' simply isn't a thing. He didn't like it when I was the one to offer the corrections. I didn't like doing that either, but some of his comments were so far off the mark that I found myself puzzled as to why he made them. I've always had respect for Roger and he's always made good products- proof therefore that he knew what he was doing. This made his comments all the more mysterious to me.