Recommend speakers for a large living room

Hi, I am moving to a new apartment with a large living room (38" x 23", plus a dining area & kitchen). I am planning to have 2 different sitting areas given the size. Here is a picture of the floor-plan: https://ibb.co/J5szvj9

Everything is wood floors except on the blue squares where I plan to put carpet. I’ve been thinking of using omni-directional speakers (German Physiks Borderland) given the area is large and there are multiple listening locations. But I’d like to get some recommendations & also some ideas of where it would be best to place the speakers - so far my idea is to put them on the red circles.

My budget for speakers is ~$50,000.

dpal
I have 38 X22 room with multiple seating areas and Von Schweikert VR55 Aktives work beautifully as they are adjustable in the self amplified base going down to 21 HZ at -2db, about .5% distortion across audio spectrum and rear facing ambience tweeter response to the room. They fill room well and sound great from more than just a narrow sweet spot
Klipsch K-Horns or Cornwall IVs. Or, with your budget, Something from Volti Audio.
I wonder if you purchased a decent receiver and set up a pair of speakers for that separate sitting area.  Then turn on and off the remote pair when you want to listen more critically to the two main speakers?  Not an expert on this.  Perhaps you are willing to give up some critical listening and strive to get dispersed sound throughout the room.  Adding some subwoofers would also help distribute the bass throughout the space.