Recommend speakers for a large living room

Hi, I am moving to a new apartment with a large living room (38" x 23", plus a dining area & kitchen). I am planning to have 2 different sitting areas given the size. Here is a picture of the floor-plan: https://ibb.co/J5szvj9

Everything is wood floors except on the blue squares where I plan to put carpet. I’ve been thinking of using omni-directional speakers (German Physiks Borderland) given the area is large and there are multiple listening locations. But I’d like to get some recommendations & also some ideas of where it would be best to place the speakers - so far my idea is to put them on the red circles.

My budget for speakers is ~$50,000.

dpal
The OP really has yet todescribe what he is trying to achieve.  You'll have two seating areas, but is the goal to have equal quality sound in each sitting area simultaneously?  Are you trying to achieve high volume levels or do you want to be able to have a conversation with someone while the music plays?  Are soundstage and image important?   Most importantly, is your intention to have a "normal" person's apartment, or will this basically be a large dedicated audiophile listening room?  I ask because some of the loudspeakers recommended by others are quite large (refrigerator size) and require placement away from walls.  Add to that cables and powerful amps and your living room won't look like a living room.
I have 38 X22 room with multiple seating areas and Von Schweikert VR55 Aktives work beautifully as they are adjustable in the self amplified base going down to 21 HZ at -2db, about .5% distortion across audio spectrum and rear facing ambience tweeter response to the room. They fill room well and sound great from more than just a narrow sweet spot
Klipsch K-Horns or Cornwall IVs. Or, with your budget, Something from Volti Audio.