Are the new Ohm Walsh speakers Audiophile quality?

Considering buying the Ohm Walsh 2000 Tall but very few reviews has me questioning there quality. Any thoughts?
sixsigmaguy
@stringreen 

You are very fortunate to have heard those.   I never had the pleasure.
I remember the Ohm A's fondly....they needed Boulder Dam to power them to really get them going, but I really liked them.

I believe the founder of Ohm said they took 300 watts a channel to power them properly and 301 watts to blow them up.  
One of my best friends has the TLS-1 which is modeled after the old Ohm “F” series. It is produced by HHR Exotic Speakers out of Ohio. These are among the finest loudspeakers I've ever heard.
I'm still working on getting the most out of some new Ohm Walsh 3000 Tall... All I can say is if you are sitting relatively close to them the 3000's are too big...  the 2000's would probably work better for my room.  

I plan on getting a room correcting DSP because my room is just terrible with all kinds of reflections.  Also, the bass is good if these are against the walls.  I use a subwoofer though so I am going to split the bass with a miniDSP at somewhere between 80 and 120 HZ.

I'm still surprised that I prefer my old much cheaper ELAC Debut 2.0 F6.2 for a lot of songs.  I think my lesson is that in a room that handles reflections well, the Ohm Walsh are probably better.  Otherwise, a pair of very directional speakers can work miracles with weird room size like I have.
Regarding the ohm design:

If you took any two channel speakers and pointed their drivers down toward the floor, would you not in effect fill the room with music without being able to point to the source, blind folded, so to speak?