Zu Omen or Tekton Lore

Best floorstanders under $999 for low power SET amp?

Thanks
mstark
Rotarius is the typical example of a liberal, left wing, arrogant, elitist snob. It's not all his fault. He went through 12 years of indoctrination in school and probably 4 more years in college. All his friends and family are lefties. He gets all of his news from the lefties. Everything he knows about life he got from lefties. He really didn't stand a chance. Instead of condemning him we should pity him.
Has anyone compared the Lore to the Pendragon? I have the Pendragon in my system now, and while I LOVE the sound, they are just too big for my setup. The 'dragons are up for sale and as soon as they sell, I plan to buy a pair of Lores. I'm hoping the Lore sounds similar. My guess is they don't go as deep and don't have as big of a soundstage, but other than that, are they close?
01-15-13: Ecruz
Has anyone compared the Lore to the Pendragon?

User Gpowered owned Lores and then Pendragons. See his posts in the July 2011 timeframe in this thread.

He also did a review of the Pendragons but I didn't see him mention the Lores (didn't read the whole thing)
http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?rspkr&1317255195&openfrom&1&4#1
I had both the Lores and the Pendragons also and wish that I still had the Lores in my bedroom! If my memory is correct, the drivers in the two are the same with the significant differences being in the tweeter and the speaker size. With the smaller size, The bass on the Lore is much easier to tame than that of the 'Dragon (my main room is not treated and has a few bass nodes). And, yes the soundstage is smaller with the Lores, but other than they are very similar speakers. As for the tweeter, I preferred the single tweeter in the Lore to the three in the 'Dragon. If I were to do it again, I do believe the Lores paired with dual servo subs would be superior to the Dragons at a similar price point.
What amplifiers are you driving your Omens and Lores with? I'm using a B&K st140 with my new Omen Defs and love the sound.