Standmount speakers. I have $5000.

I'm shopping standmount speakers. I have $5000.  New or pre-owned is fine.

And:

Micromega M100 integrated pre/amp/dac
Syzygy SLF870 sub x2 (12" drivers, 1200w ea, 20-200Hz, room correction)
Dynaudio Stand 4

room = ~5000 cu. ft, 20'x 18' with 13'-17' vaulted ceiling

The new standmounts will replace Nola Boxers v1 ($1500 new in 2013)

I'm lazy about travel to audition anything but might for local options (esp. to vet pre-owned). I'd probly deal with in-home trial.

As semi-arbitrary starting point I'm looking at Salk SS 7M's ($4995 new). Any others I simply must consider?

Thanks!
usery
"...Osborn Eos Reference Elite"
jtgof: these are intriguing. If price on their website is AUD it works out to under $2800 USD. Of course, availability anbd/or ship-to in USA is a question as is warranty service should anything go wrong. <= probly low likelihood.

Osborn make really good sounding speakers.That price is unbelievably good for the quality of components.Clearly Osborn operate on very low profit margins.They exhibit every year at the Melbourne Hi Fi Show and usually have the best or in the top few best sounding rooms.

These:

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lis9e8b2-stirling-broadcast-ls3-6-monitors

The midrange and imaging is some of the best at any price. Pair them with high quality Sound Anchor Stands and you'll still be under budget with an incredible end-game speaker
It's above your budget, but the new Wharfedale Elysian 2 may be a beast, I have the new Evo 4.2 judging by what they can do, I think the Elysian 2 will be hard to beat and probably the closest you will get to full-range for a Standmounter in this pricerange outside of the Legacy Calibre....I'm lusting for these myself...
Dear op,
My Intuitive Design Gammas I would let go for alot less than your budget.  Not csn touch them at this price.
Strong +1 for the Dynaudio Special 40. Someone downthread called them magical. 
Indeed. 
I own the vaunted Special 25 and lived with the Contour 20 for many months. They are both excellent speakers but neither have the ability to put a smile on your face like the S40’s. 
To paraphrase Aristotle: The whole is greater than the sum of its parts, or its specs for that matter. 
One caveat. You must be prepared to deal with a protracted break in period. 200 hours at least. Well worth it IMHO.