sellers trying to sell used product for 10-20% off of list price

I don’t get it. Almost any item here can be bought brand new from a dealer with a full warranty for 20% off - virtually any and all high end product. Some can be bought for close to 30% percent off. Sellers trying to sell year old product for 20% off are delusional, perhaps hoping for someone to naively buy it at their price but I doubt it happens. If the product isn’t in the range of 40-50% off of MSRP I'm not sure why anyone would buy it as often the warranty doesn’t transfer. Factor in sellers asking for 5-6% extra for Paypal plus shipping charges and even a 30% percent discount really is more like 15% off of list- a non starter. Am I the only one doing this math  ?  I can buy brand new at 25-30% with no extra charge for using paypal or my credit card and minimal shipping. Asking for a friend lol.
128x128cowan217
+1 tooblue - please do give specifc named examples of vendors giving 25-30% off the product and also giving you minimal or no shipping. The credit card fee is built into the price so if they aren't charging that and also giving you 25-30% do again name them
It’s not unusual to see people here complaining about price, and I’ve never understood it.

If you don’t like the price of something, don’t buy it. Problem solved!
Or, if you do not like the asking price, make an offer. An item for sale on Audiogon is only worth what someone will pay for it. It has nothing to do with the list price or any discounted price. And, if your offer is not accepted, you pass on the item. 

I agree with the OP that If the product is not in the range of 40-50% off of MSRP, it probably will not get sold. Of course, it also depends on the brand and if the item is in high demand, etc.
I dont need to name specific dealers; discounts are prevalent at many dealers, all you need to do is ask when you decide on a product, almost all will work with you...