Am I the only one who doesn’t love Harbeth P3esr?

I purchased a pair of P3’s a month ago based on their
uniformly rave reviews online. I have tried them with 
3 different amps, in two different rooms, and with and without a sub, and am just not overly impressed,
using a variety of music. Maybe my expectations were too high, but I expected more OMG moments.
They certainly aren’t bad. Very detailed. But to me they sound bright which I never expected. And I just can’t get them to sound really good.
I have other speakers I gravitate to for listening sessions- KEF LS 50 and Klipsch RP 600ms.

rambo21
Bought them new from Needle Doctor. Can’t return for refund since apparently Needle went out of business. I am using PS Audio monoblocks M 700’s.
Also tried with Prima Luna tube power amp

I have the 40th anniversary model and I use them with a a/d/s sub which is currently down. However without the sub the bass is surprisingly good in a 12x15 ft  room. I run a Rogue amp and preamp using nos Mullard signal tubes in both, and these speakers are not bright compared to my old Thiel SCS4. Running a sub with these speakers  allow there woofers to do what they do best which is midrange. Also keep the grills on that's how they were voiced. And give them time to break in... I love mine.

You haven't mentioned the listening angle.

Both toe-in and tilt-back can improve things.