So many great golden era DD tables out there, what do you recommend for $1000?

Pretty much as the title says.
Have been looking for a while for a decent DD table to add to my lot.
Have bought a few lower end ones and ultimately been dissapointed.
Now I know there were/ are literally hundreds of choices from the Japanese Golden era of DD tables.
Looking for suggestions from actual owners of solid DD tables up to about $1000 .
I have read and read but nothing substitutes for real experience.
This would likely not be my primary table, my Garrard 401 has that position for now.

Thank you.
128x128uberwaltz
Also recommending the TT-101.   Hard to beat and inexpensive relative to many  other vintage TT's in this class.   I have the QL-10 and added a Tenuto mat and some Gaia III's for feet and away I went.   ~$1100.00 in it, and I bought it recapped.   She's a keeper.
Might be pulling the trigger on a JVC QL-A7.
Looks good and priced very right imho.
I have posted these videos before - this shows the speed accuracy of the DP80 over an entire album side 17 minutes and 28 seconds.  The Timeline on the DP80 is about 26 feet away from the wall across the hall from my listening room, where the dot from the timeline laser is projected over the entire album side it moves forward about 3" or so - I have not calculated how accurate this is but its definitely well within specs.

Good Listening

Peter

https://www.facebook.com/170947997876/videos/10154978712417877/

https://www.facebook.com/170947997876/videos/10154978713202877/
Not intending to make this a 'Pissing Competition' Peter..😝
But here is a video I made years ago of 
VICTOR TT-81 WITH TIMELINE 

I'm sure your Denon is very accurate, but if anyone has witnessed proof of the phenomenon known as 'Stylus Drag'....he knows that on many turntables, the speed will visually slow when the cartridge is lowered to the record and will likewise speed up when the arm is lifted.
I'm not saying your Denon wouldn't preform as well as the Victors, nor am I saying there are no other turntables which could equal the feat of this TT-81 running three cartridges at the same time whilst being monitored by the Timeline.
But I have seen no videos of any other turntable performing this feat 🤗
As such....I can claim with honesty, that this performance of speed accuracy and consistency, is currently 'matchless' 🤪