most realistic sound from a stand mount Loudspeaker active or passive

In your opinion which stand mount loudspeakers active our passive offer the most realistic holographic sound?
seadogs1
@prof I am far from the only company on here that hypes their own products. That being said, I loathe doing it and look forward to the day when I don’t need to make direct efforts like these and advertising, PR and reviews will do the work for me. That day is still in the future. My company has been actively selling for five months at this point. Whether it is allowed, as I said above, I am far from the only manufacturer or retailer out here pitching products. I assume it is and if it is not, the moderators will delete the post.

Regarding this thread, I do legitimately think I have one of the best stand-mounts. If you listen to it, I think you would to. It really is special and I do have technical reasons for why they are excellent.  
@bsmg Why Carbon Fiber?  It does make a difference.  The best way to reduce cabinet resonances which act on  the driver is to have an ultra strong and rigid cabinet.  Carbon Fiber strong and rigid.  Additionally, the core has a lot of surface area which helps dampen sound reflecting back into the cabinet.  An ultra rigid, well damped cabinet produces no sound and the result is an unbelievable level of clarity from the driver.   

Mine is not the only company using CF in cabinets.  Wilson Benesch and Marten use CF over different cores in their cabinets.  Magico uses CF over aluminum in its M line and other companies like Vivid and Rockport use different composites in their cabinets.  

It does make a big difference.  You will note that none of the companies I have mentioned are known for producing inexpensive products but they are generally highly regarded.  
MDF is also rigid and strong. A lot of speaker manufacturers bleat about "natural wood cabinets" but they never mention that wood rings like a bell. The ideal cabinet would be something like a cinder block or even a rock, but adequate damping in the cabinet is the key to eliminate unwanted resonance. Adequate bracing is also critical, as is the material used in the cabinet to absorb reflections and standing waves. I consider carbon fiber to be just a gimmick, fashionable, impressive to the novice, and of no benefit with regard to sonic character. Your allusion to mfgrs that turn out products that are not inexpensive but highly regarded is noted but ignored. I’d be willing to bet those companies spend a lot more on advertising than they do on acoustic engineering.You also mention surface area; that is nothing to do with carbon fiber; a one cubic foot cabinet has the same internal surface area regardless of what it’s constructed of.