Best Integrated, period.

Has anyone compared, Gryphon Diablo, Gamut Di150, Vitus SS101, Krell FBI, APL UA-S1 Jeff Rowland Continuum 500? Please add what you found to be best integrated.
perrew
According to Ken Kessler in the July 2013 Hi-Fi News, a new contender for the title is the Krell S-550i, if very high power into difficult loads *and* good sound are the criteria. It can drive Apogee Scintillas with 2400 stable watts into 1 Ohm, and regarding sound Kessler didn't miss the ARC Reference 75 or his old Class-A Krell.
Interesting on the Krell. I always thought Krell stuff was to harsh or bright. I couldn't stand it, but it has been about 10 years since I have heard any of their gear. Maybe things are better in that regard?
Any good information on a solid state integrated is good news for me. I'm looking to jump ship on tubes. There too many good ones out these days to bother with tubes. There will be a day when tubes are out of the picture.
I tend to agree with Donjr (Simaudio Moon, D'Agostino, Merrill Veritas, Bully Sound, etc.), but it's difficult to shy away from tube *preamps* like the Audio Research Reference 5 SE, Purity Audio, or Herron.
There are benefits to integrated, namely not having to drive cables to the amplifier and perfect matching of the line stage with the amplifier circuit. I have seldom used integrated electronics, but recently have been asked to beta test a unit. I for the first real time heard all the benefits of an integrated fulfilled. I will say more when I can.