Standmount speakers. I have $5000.

I'm shopping standmount speakers. I have $5000.  New or pre-owned is fine.

And:

Micromega M100 integrated pre/amp/dac
Syzygy SLF870 sub x2 (12" drivers, 1200w ea, 20-200Hz, room correction)
Dynaudio Stand 4

room = ~5000 cu. ft, 20'x 18' with 13'-17' vaulted ceiling

The new standmounts will replace Nola Boxers v1 ($1500 new in 2013)

I'm lazy about travel to audition anything but might for local options (esp. to vet pre-owned). I'd probly deal with in-home trial.

As semi-arbitrary starting point I'm looking at Salk SS 7M's ($4995 new). Any others I simply must consider?

Thanks!
usery
If you want to go hog wild, check out JWM Acoustics for superb (large) stand-mounts, and over-the-top WAF.
I'm surprised no one has mentioned Egglestonworks Emmas; I heard them last month at T.H.E. show, where they were selling for $5500.  Best speakers I heard under $10K.
Another vote here for Tekton Impact Monitors. I auditioned numerous stand mounts over the course of a year for my secondary system (B&W, Rogers LS35a, ELAC, Hsu, Goldenear, SVS, and more), and the IMs were in a league well above all the the others. In fact, they ended up in my primary system as my main speakers (with a pair of Goldenear subs). Buy the IMs and save yourself $3,000 -- which you can use for exotic cables! ;)  
Mijostyn wrote: "Hey Duke, I was just on your web site... Your web site does not mention which stand mount speakers you sell!"

I am awaiting high quality photos, which in turn are awaiting a couple of final cosmetic tweaks.

In stand-mount speakers, I currently do a 10" two-way (the Gina) and a 12" two-way (the Azel Stand Mount). Neither call for a protective highpass filter unless you want to go north of 110 dB or 112 dB, respectively.

Duke

I have the Dynaudio Special 40, they really are special. As a plus the cabinets are gorgeous! And at $3k a pair you could add a nice REL sub , I have T7i, with REL cable!