What Class D amps will drive a 2 ohm load

Just asking.

I see specs into 4 ohms but nothing into difficult speaker loads (like Thiel CS5's).

Thanks for listening, 

Dsper

dsper
@georgehifi  As a matter of fact, I have heard that Behringer, slightly modded to improve the sound, and it's not a bad device. Compared to the usual hi-end device, it sounds harsh and with a bit limited extension at both ends (or so it sounded), but it has driving power aplenty.
I have heard that Behringer,
but it has driving power aplenty.
Was that with speakers like the OP has that are 2ohms and less for nearly all the bass.

BTW that 3000w Behringer Class-D can be got now for $299!! at Parts Express now, with free!!! shipping.
https://www.parts-express.com/behringer-nx3000-ultra-lightweight-class-d-3000w-power-amplifier--248-7012
Holy moly, 3000w for $299?
That amp blows away the puny watts in my stable.
What was I thinking!

Wait a second.................
joysjane

That’s right, it doesn’t matter how many watts you have, if you don’t have the current to back it up all the way down into 2ohms and less, with speakers like the OP has in the bass, you got s**t.
Like I said the "puny" 25w Mark Levinson ML2 monoblocks will slay them "to a given volume level"

Cheers George
According to George’s standards, the Behringer is a great amp:

440 w/ch into 8 ohms
900 w/ch into 4 ohms
1500 w/ch into 2 ohms.

That is 27 amps of current per channel at 2 ohms, far more than the 7 of the ML2.