Standmount speakers. I have $5000.

I'm shopping standmount speakers. I have $5000.  New or pre-owned is fine.

And:

Micromega M100 integrated pre/amp/dac
Syzygy SLF870 sub x2 (12" drivers, 1200w ea, 20-200Hz, room correction)
Dynaudio Stand 4

room = ~5000 cu. ft, 20'x 18' with 13'-17' vaulted ceiling

The new standmounts will replace Nola Boxers v1 ($1500 new in 2013)

I'm lazy about travel to audition anything but might for local options (esp. to vet pre-owned). I'd probly deal with in-home trial.

As semi-arbitrary starting point I'm looking at Salk SS 7M's ($4995 new). Any others I simply must consider?

Thanks!
usery
I own the Legacy Calibres in Natural Cherry; I've not heard a passive
monitor with this kind of Dynamics, orchestral music really comes alive. The AMT tweeter is sweet and very extended. The 8" bass driver (firing up) moves a lot of air in the midbass, something most monitors won't do. High recommended-

pawsman
Dynaudio Contour 20, they're really really good
No theyre not. wrong. Yes ive heard them 
Kenjit,
What planet are you from dude. Hard to tell if you are serious or just trying to rile people up. One thing is for certain is absolutely nothing of substance is written by you. As someone else mentioned Dunning Kruger effect pretty much sums it up or maybe any attention you get is better than nothing? 
Damnit. I got suckered in! 
As tbomb mentioned, the Adante are a remarkable deal right now.  One of my friends just picked up a pair.  My room is smaller than yours, but been happy with my 805's for a couple of years.
Hey Duke, I was just on your web site. If you put  subwoofers under the Soundlabs and cross in and around 100 hz and you put the right amp on them they will effortlessly blow your doors off and it does take four subs:)
Your web site does not mention which stand mount speakers you sell!

Oh, LS3/5A's. Don't let their size fool you. With your subwoofers they will go loud enough.