Has anyone finally decided to sell their Turntable and Vinyl collection?

It Maybe a little strange to ask this question here since clearly this is a forum for folks still loving and using Vinyl.
So I am looking for some feedback from folks that play very little of their LPs these days and have decided to sell all of it (or already have). I have thought about it for years seems like a hassle trying to sell your TT and or your record collection, that is mainly why mine stays put (not because I use it).

Anyway if you have sold - (Not if you’re keeping it forever)

Have you regretted it?
Or is to nice to reduce the clutter and happily move on?

Some people would never sell their analog rig and collection, I get that.

dougsat
nope. I kept all mine from 60's on. I did get a CD player, but never liked the sound. Got a nice tube amp/pre-amp and VPI Prime a few years ago. Just finished man-cave and cleaning all my vinyl on a new ultrasonic cleaner. LOVING the sound - esp being able to turn it up and not bug my wife.
jssmith +1 It's all about the sound/musical recorded event.  With so many single format, limited edition recordings on 78s, LPs and CDs, I'm not going to go streaming.  Plus, the sound of each format's recordings when mastered or remastered to a high standard, I like them all.  

topecat-I know what I've got.  I've been collecting/listening for 58 years.  There are some nice HMV vocals and a few valuable orchestral/soloist recordings but none are rare, just in unplayed condition.  Sure, on ebay I could get $20 for $30 or a Heifetz playing a sonata from the 30's.  But to take the time to list and mail 78s is a drag unless they are very valuable or someone has lots of time on their hands.  I run several businesses and own many properties so that's not likely.  I get to listen to recorded music at least 1.5 to 2 hours at night and perform a half dozen times annually (two weeks ago at L.A.s' Disney Hall).  I love music but I am not talented to make it a career.  I do have rare records worth $500 which I am not selling but acquired for just a few dollars.   I have sold LPs for up to $300 because of my rule not to keep them if I don't intend to play them.  That's where the ethnic 78s come into play where I will never have another format reissue them.  The U.S. copyright laws also prevent others from issuing these obscure recordings owned by Columbia, RCA and Capitol among other labels for 90 years.  Many labels charge $15,000+ to reissue recordings and the market is very tiny for these reissues, maybe 500 in sales only.  Blame that on the copyright laws.  
I buy old 78 rpm records (no classical!), 45s and even some lps.  If anyone in or near New Mexico has anything  good that they want to part with, please let me know.  Especially interested in "ethnic" (esp. Asian) and latin.
I just upgraded my digital side...today I’m to lazy to put a record on...we will see what the future holds....small 1000 plus collection mostly classic rock,  50’s and 60’s Jazz. Would be hard to let go.