Bricasti M1 owners- a question-

I’ve got and love my M1 DAC. I run it balanced, and I notice that the output level from the balanced outputs can be tweaked by moving a jumper of each analog board. You can either then do nothing, in which case you get an extra 2.5 dB output, or you can juice it go get about an extra 9.5 dB output ( you can decrease it too)

Anyone ever explore this feature? 
128x128zavato
@hgeifman can you say what the sonic difference is from your M1SE to the M21?
I’m aware of what the owner’s manual provides. What’s interesting is that the unbalanced output is set at +8dbm and the fixed balanced output is set at +13.5dbm which is a bit odd as it should be double the unbalanced output. And yet by moving the jumpers you do get +16dbm, without needing any other adjustment at all. 
@rsf507, The Bricasti M1SE DAC is very good and the Bricasti M21 DAC sounds much better (In my opinion). The M21 DAC includes both a sigma delta DAC and a ladder DAC.  The M21 has great detail, is clearer and is very musical.   I suggest you give it a listen.   It is truly amazing.  
Set the output fixed level so the digital volume control is up near full for loud listening, this way you won’t run the risk of "bit stripping" if the volume is too low.

Cheers George