I need help to select a music streamer

I am so far looking at three music streamers to purchase.
1.  Bluesound
2.  Roon
3.  Bel Canto eOne

So far, I think the Bel Canto to be the best choice.  I wonder what the members of this group would recommend in the $1,500 budget range?  If you recommend a certain brand, I would like to know why it might be a better choice.

I will be streaming this to an ARCAM AVR 550.

Thank you.
128x128larry5729
Bluesound does a partial decoding of MQA, if I recall correctly.
FWIW, I find higher resolution to be just as good or better than MQA.
That 'secret sauce' recipe is something that I don't want to touch.- Like Dolby.
B
Is there really much of a difference in sound quality between different music streamers?  A Bluesound costs $499, a Bel Canto eOne costs $1,600 and PS Audio $6,000.  Does it all have to do with the quality of their processors?  So far, I think Roon to be gimmicky.  If I used either a Carbon or Coffee Audioquest digital cable using the Bluesound, wouldn’t this sound good enough and better than steaming TIDAL through my Apple TV using Coffee Audioquest HDMI cable?

Does the Bluesound truly stream MQA.  If so, how much difference in sound quality will I hear?
Positive results for a single test, on the other hand, are more credible since positive results were obtained in spite of any problems or errors that may have occurred in the test.

Most blind tests are simply to hear a difference.  So you are defining positive results as one where the user heard a difference and we are sure there was no error that produced an audible difference where there otherwise would not be one.  But if you knew there was operator error, you'd throw out those results, so, if there's error, it's unknown by definition.  

I would describe both a)hearing a difference due to unknown operator error, as well as b) the well supported bias towards hearing a difference* as false positives, and difficult to quantify.  

Anyway, legit or false, positive results (blind tests of cables, amps, hi-res vs redbook) remain vanishingly rare, so there's not much to be credulous over.  

* See the Stereophile tests in the link, particularly the devastating footnotes, for a hilarious read on this.
Well, for one thing blind tests are used for a number of reasons, including testing a single component or audio device or tweak. So don’t hand me a whole load of horseman knew her. Furthermore, if there is a problem with a component and it flunks the test, the test result is negative, not a “false positive” as you claim. Follow?

In addition positive results of blind tests of cables, tweaks, hi res vs Redbook, etc. are vanishingly rare because of all the things that can go wrong as I already pointed out. There is also the issue of the person’s hearing ability or skill or experience. But I wasn’t going to go there. 😬