AMP or Preamp

What to add next to my system, budget $5000 to $7000?  My current system consist of Wilson Sasha speakers, Yamaha RX-A3050 receiver that I run pure direct, Rotel RB-1590 2x350 amp, Hegel DAC and a Bluesound Vault 2i streamer.  I have been looking at a Mcintosh C2600 to replace the Yamaha receiver to give me the option of adding a turn table at a later date or would adding mono blocks give me the most bang for the bucks or other options?   

nobnewob
Do a search for the Audiogon subject below: someone just spoke about the Belles integrated the other day. I had Belles pre and amp years ago. It was well ahead of its time and at VERY reasonable cost!
<BELLES 250i INTEGRATED AMPLIFIER>
Bent
Replace the Yamaha and Rotel , for a Hegel poweramp, and even pre-amp. No McInt. Also a good option is a tube preamp.: Audio Note, Ear ,..
Also a very good match is GamuT and /or Gato.
Do you want an “American”: best option is Jeff Rowland. All those thinks gives a good sound with your Dac and speakers. For me the best matches. Try them first and  , make a choice.
Enjoy your music!!
You might try contacting Wilson and ask them what amps they use at shows to demo their speakers, where they'd be wanting to make a good impression. Not knowing enough to choose an amp for my Magico A3's,  I contacted a VP there and found out they were demoing these speakers at shows with Luxman 509 amps. So I figured I couldn't go too wrong with a Luxman even though I could only afford the 507 model, one step down. Did the same with the speaker cables.

The Magico company's president had recommended a Hegel integrated amp for the A3's in articles I'd read, which I'd also seriously considered. But Hegels being manufactured in China, where quality control is such an endemic issue, was too big a chance to take on a big purchase. 

Mike