Vintage automatic turntable recommendations?

Hey guys-
I have a Rega RP1 and it is fine and all, but I would listen to more vinyl if I had an automatic turntable. I know that is sacrilegious in the hi-fi community, but who cares. Does anyone have any favorite vintage automatic turntables? I was checking out the Sansui XR-Q7 and it sounds like a good option...
Thanks in advance!
-kidhominid
kidhominid
The Revox turntable is as unreliable as they get. Technics probably makes the most reliable auto lifting turntables. The old fully automatic tables were heavily mechanical devices built for a price. I would never buy one now except for display purposes. 
Get an auto lifter ( I just ordered one myself) and call it a day. 
I have an old Dual 1019 that has worked well through the years. Very well made for the time. The 1219 and later Duals had 12 inch platters.

I recently gave away a Benjamin Miracord 50H with push button controls. Sweet.

Too old for you?

The Dual 1019 was released in 1965 and was one of the first record players to incorporate a tone arm with an anti-skating mechanism. It also came with built-in stereo speakers (a first for its price range) and a unique suspension device that improved sound quality over other turntables at the time. It sold for $350—a hefty price tag for its time!

https://www.brooklynkolacheco.com

I looked for "value priced" audio components for the living room when my daughter and her family moved in with me for seven months, including an automatic turntable so my "ten thumbs" son-in-law could use it. I got lucky and found a Sony PS-X75 Biotracer in perfect working condition. It's still setup in the living room. Not as good as my TD-124 but pretty sweet.