Again the topic of weight of amps

I see this has been covered but not recently.
I have had a few amps in the 100+ pound range.
I liked them enormously but I am in a small space and am tired of dealing with these behemoths when I need to move them around and the real estate they take up. They were all wonderful in their way and I would like to have kept them but for their immobility. But can one find true love after such heavy weights with a feather weight 55 pounder?
Have technological advances in 2019 made such a thing possible? I had a pass 350.8 which I loved but you can't keep a Stonehenge rock in an apartment living room.

roxy1927
Music Reference RM9 MKII is a classic tube amp, weighing in at 60 Lbs and works with a variety of tubes (EL34, KT66, KT77, KT88 and KT90).  Can be found on the used market for $2.5K, give or take.  I've had mine for about three years and have no intention on changing.
I got a Carver M500t, 251 watts per channel x 2, at 23 lbs, produced in the mid 1980s  Nice musical sound.  I like the big meters.

Encouraging the OP to not at least give a good class D amp a free in-home audition for a month is just willful ignorance, akin to encouraging not hiring the most intelligent and competent black job applicant because of their skin color.  

Failure to consciously keep an open mind and failing to evaluate all viable amp solutions based exclusively on their performance merits, not only demonstrates a lack of confidence, mental weakness, a lack of intellectual curiosity and willful ignorance, these mental afflictions also are capable of preventing the OP from discovering an ideal amp solution.

Tim