Amp recommendation for Vandersteen Treo CT

Hi,
   I have a pair of Vandersteen Treo CT speakers and looking for amp that goes with it. My budget is around 3k. I used to power them with Luxman L-509X and it was really good. I really do not want to spend 9k for another AMP and wanted to try a less expensive one. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Ravi
karurravi
My apologies for no looking at the Simaudio unit first.  I just assumed .  Silly of me.  The Musical Fidelity M6si is spot on what you are looking for then.  Price is exactly $2999, 220w and circuitry that should sound really good with your Treo CTs.

https://verdantaudio.com/collections/musical-fidelity/products/musical-fidelity-m6si-integrated-amplifier

Although a hair above your budge, you might want to look at the Rogue Pharoah as well.  Awesome integrated and if you find one used would be below budget.  It is a class D and the tube input stage is there just to tame the brightness a touch.  I have the Hydra, which is the 100w power amp.  It would also be a good fit, especially if you were to roll in a pair of NOS Cifte tubes.  

@OP
I use either Atmasphere MA-1’s or Ayre MX-R’s with my Treo’s.
Unfortunately, both are out of your price range, and, not integrated.
An Ayre AX-7e might have enough power, but it would be pushing it.
I would give Ayre a call. Ayre is a great combo with Vandy.
Where are you located?
Bob
I heard the Ayre AX-7e driving the Vienna Acoustics Liszt without breaking a sweat.  Then they put on the AX-5 (not Twenty) and of course it was better.  Stacked Belles Aria preamp and stereo amp are no larger than a Luxman integrated.
@karurravi 

What happened to your Luxman 509X integrated amp? Why are you getting rid of it? Your Luxman 509X is a very refined integrated amp. Did it break? I would think that your Luxman 509X will be superior sounding to the above integrateds that were suggested or recommended. I don't see a point why you want to get rid of your Luxman 509X and get a cheaper one. Did it not sound good on your Vandy Treo CT speakers? 

What front end source component(s) do you have? 
@caphill - Without any question, the Luxman L-509X was the best AMP I have ever owned. I also have a pair of PS Audio BHK mono block powering my Dynaudio Confidence C4 in my main listening room. I bought Vandersteen few months ago for my living room. I don't use my living room quite often. So I was not able to justify the money I spent on Luxman. Either I need to find a reasonably priced Integrated Amp for Vandy or I need to sell it and buy KEF LS50 + small amp.