Power conditioners under $1000?

Decware vs AQ Niagra vs Furman Elite vs older generation PS Audio Re-generators - has anyone done a/b comparisons they care to share?  Anything missing form the list?  
128x128thosb
Check out the High Fidelity MC-0.5. B-stock pricing, if available, is under $180. It's passive, in that it's a stand alone product and does not limit current in any manner but somehow, tames the nasties in your AC.

All the best,
Nonoise
erik_squires - thanks, I came across your post/link on another thread and found it very informative, I think I understand why you recommend the Furman products, and in absence of more info am leaning toward their elite line based on what I've read, but I know some have high praise for some of the other products out there, hence the post -  curious if anyone had actually done a/b listening tests to compare some of these products?

nonoise, thanks for adding to the list!
I personally cannot recommend ol PS Audio . I had a Premier Power Plant which was some 8 years old when I sent it back for repairs. They basically gutted it and returned (very generous cost at the time) but I still had issues. Hopefully the newer PCs last a lot longer

What to buy? Check out CorePower Tech. I have been using them for about a year now
Like tweak1 I had a Power Plant Premier.  A very buggie product.  It's collecting dust in my garage.