What are important features in a listening chair

Been wondering what features are important to you in a listening chair. 

(Besides the drink holder and familiar smell...)
perkri
Key features: a BROAD and deep seat so that I can fit LOL. 6’4" and 250 so the chair has to be comfortable. I have a 20+ year old Herman Miller Eames chair and ottoman. Works wonderfully and the leather quality is superb. Still looks brand new and the rosewood molded plywood passed the wife test moons ago.
New listening chair arrived, it's a reupholstered and spruced up Room and Board rocker, spent ~2 hours in it last night and have yet to do an a/b comparison with the Poang, partly bc the new chair is way too comfy, partly because I feel no vibration, and mostly bc it was a sentimental present from my wife I know I will never go back regardless.  
Anything with correct height (ear at or close to tweeter level), good full support (lower back and thighs) and comfortable enough to forget you are sitting on it. The fewer distractions the better.

Anything that restricts movement needs replacing.

My first listening chair was a metal framed folding padded canvas deck chair. It was lightweight, looked great and seemed a smart way to save space when not in use, until lower back began to appear. 
My listening chair is great! I can sit, lie and almost live in it haha
It is soft, comfy and even my dog loves it! I would have added a photo but I don't understand how to do it here.
I would have added a photo but I don't understand how to do it here.
Post it here, it will give you a short link to it, copy it and paste it in your Agon post
https://imgbb.com/ 

Cheers George