What was your first system? When was that?

1977- BSR 20BP turntable with ADC cartridge, Pioneer SX450 receiver, Studio Design 46 speakers (Tech HiFi house brand)
128x128zavato
Maranta 1060 integrated, later supplemented with a Marantz tuner.  Sonar speakers.  Gerard 1229 table and a Shure cart, can’t remember the model.  No name cables, but a heavier gauge than zip cord.  I’d like to hear it again.
1971 - Pioneer SX-303 receiver and Rectilinear 10B speakers. Radio for a while, then Phillips turntable. The one that wiggled a lot with the cool green touch sensor.
1933: A wind-up Victrola, playing RCA Red Seal 12" classical records. Cactus needles. (We didn't have electricity in the Sonoran Desert.)
I mentioned in a previous post that in '69 or '70 I bought a KLH Model 20 (the non-tuner version of these things...regretted not buying the tuner version) that came with those very cool sounding KLH speakers. A great system that just sounded amazingly better than pretty much anything my friends owned. I bought it from a serious hifi store in Honolulu that was fun to hang out in back in the day...I was playing music full time and pro gear used up my hifi bucks, so it was later that I could afford to resume my audio hobby in a more well funded way.