Researching value of two pairs of hi-end speakers

I am inquiring about two pairs of extremely valuable loudspeakers, both of which belonged to the late great recording engineer Stan Ricker, who is known to everyone in the profession. On behalf of his daughter, who is now owner, i am researching their possible market value as she intends to sell them to an audio enthusiast who will put them to good use. I seek professional advice as to a reasonable asking price, and especially a realistic minimum. All components appear to be in excellent condition.

Two tall triaxial speakers are custom made (no brand name) and comprise one of only two pairs that were ever manufactured (the other pair was purchased by Barbara Streisand): Each box is 49" high with 17" x 20" square tops for each (42" across the top for the two side by side) with 16" diameter ports. There are subwoofer, coax and 12V DC jacks on the back, with a port 12" in diameter. E-mail for images [email protected]

The other pair consists of mid-size six-sided Electrovoice speakers, labeled "The Aristocrat." Each is 19" across the top. 16.5" back to front, 28" from bottom ledge to top, with a 2" high foot beneath the ledge. The foot is 17.5" across. The open back is 28" high by 5" across. E-mail for images [email protected]

Any help is deeply appreciated. -- Rob Shaw

rickerfan
I would venture to say you have anything but high end speakers there...dont quit you day thinking your on the beach sippin  drinks doing nadda.
Post removed 
Most custom speakers don't sell for much.  You'll have to sell them as being
"Stan Rickers's" at an auction where friends and devotees may bid them up a bit
Post removed 
As you may have notice by now loudspeakers do not represent valuable objects unless you can prove Marilyn Monroe was listening to them while she was dying. If you happen to like the way they sound and the price is right, go for it. Otherwise not  brilliant investment.