Any cable delivers more bass than Cardas Golden Reference?

Hi-

Im using Golden Reference in my System(Merlin VSM Speakers), and the bass is natively stronger with the Gold Ref than any other cable i had the chance of using.

This is a good thing in the case of my system as the speakers are a little lean for my taste, so the cable, whether it adds unnatural bass or being very natural, is very good or me.

I want to go deeper since i have to buy a longer pair(from 1m now to 2m), because distances between amp and speakers recently changed here.

So before i buy id like to know if there is even more "bassey" cable out there.

128x128dumbeat
Moon Audio Black Dragon cables might be a fit for you. I use two meter runs from PS Audio M700 monoblocks to Focal Electra 1028Be speakers. The Black Dragons are warm without losing any detail. Drew at Moon Audio will custom make just about anything you want. Cheers.
@drumbeat.    I am not doubting what you heard but you should switch the cables on the left and right speakers and try the A/B test again.  Very few listening rooms are totally symmetrical.  I can hear slight differences in bass response between my left and right speakers (using the same cables).   

I tried repositioning the speakers but the way my room is set up I will have to live with it.   But they sound great together and I don't notice anything.
Cable is not your problem. I assume you have not reversed r  and l channels anywhere. Base is very sensitive to speaker position   Never heard of that big s problem with base with any!! cable 
Post removed