Help !

I am elderly and live in a small condo .The 1500 CD's I have are pushing me out of house and home.It's to the point where either they go or I do , I prefer me .
I need to know the easiest and least expensive way I could just burn them and toss them.If there is one . Sounds need only be decent , I far prefer LP's anyway .Thanks !
schubert
schubert, 

Bluesound Vault 2i offers excellent value for what all it does. Ripping 1500 cd’s will take some time and above all your patience. Here is an alternative, 

https://www.dmp3digital.com

"Since 90% of my CD's are Classical nobody would take them"

Not so. 95% of my classical collection came from Goodwill, and I'm adding to it all of the time. They're usually in mint condition.

Len,  you are breaking my heart.  The value of your collection goes well beyond the value of the actual discs.  You have superb taste in music, my friend!  I can't count the outstanding recommendations you have given me (mostly without knowing it) over the years.  Go to a local school of music, tell them you have a treasure you would love to give to one of their better students, and know you have passed a bit of your wisdom and knowledge on to a deserving young person. 

I've got about 1000 CDs.  I got a couple of huge racks for storage, but I don't even own a CD player anymore.  I have copied everything to a ModWright Sony HAPZ1 and all playback is through that device.  Something like that could be a solution for you as well.  The Sony is relatively user friendly, and used ones do come up for sale occasionally.   I still keep the CDs in order to respect copyright restrictions, but many don't loose sleep over such considerations.   Something similar to the Sony might be an option for you that is less drastic than resorting to a huge bonfire.    
It is a lot of work to rip your 1,500 CDs into music server.

I sent you a PM about this.

Thomas
I would have to respectfully disagree on 1500 cds taking a long time to rip.
Or being a lot of work.
I ripped just over 2500 cds into my Vault 2 and it really did not seem too bad.

Additionally I was able to make a back up copy of the lot to another USB hard drive and my window 10 PC running JRiver was able to read and catalog them all. So does not seem to be proprietary to just Bluesound.

Also gave me ample opportunity to cull the herd!

Of course " long time" is extremely subjective!