Help !

I am elderly and live in a small condo .The 1500 CD's I have are pushing me out of house and home.It's to the point where either they go or I do , I prefer me .
I need to know the easiest and least expensive way I could just burn them and toss them.If there is one . Sounds need only be decent , I far prefer LP's anyway .Thanks !
schubert
Thanks so much all .  Looks like Bluesound might be my best move .Since 90% of my CD's are Classical nobody would take then and when you're over 80 you don't worry about backup, if it goes it goes .

Salvation Army would take them , most charity shops would.

But I along with Greg interpreted your initial post as just wanting to get rid of them due to space.

So as a huge former Bluesound Vault 2 user I would have suggested that in an instant.

But that still raises an interesting question.

If your concern was truly space then once you have ripped them, well then what are you going to do with them?

Or do you have space in the loft to box up and let them gather dust like approx 90% of mine are now doing?
schubert, 

Bluesound Vault 2i offers excellent value for what all it does. Ripping 1500 cd’s will take some time and above all your patience. Here is an alternative, 

https://www.dmp3digital.com

"Since 90% of my CD's are Classical nobody would take them"

Not so. 95% of my classical collection came from Goodwill, and I'm adding to it all of the time. They're usually in mint condition.

Len,  you are breaking my heart.  The value of your collection goes well beyond the value of the actual discs.  You have superb taste in music, my friend!  I can't count the outstanding recommendations you have given me (mostly without knowing it) over the years.  Go to a local school of music, tell them you have a treasure you would love to give to one of their better students, and know you have passed a bit of your wisdom and knowledge on to a deserving young person. 

I've got about 1000 CDs.  I got a couple of huge racks for storage, but I don't even own a CD player anymore.  I have copied everything to a ModWright Sony HAPZ1 and all playback is through that device.  Something like that could be a solution for you as well.  The Sony is relatively user friendly, and used ones do come up for sale occasionally.   I still keep the CDs in order to respect copyright restrictions, but many don't loose sleep over such considerations.   Something similar to the Sony might be an option for you that is less drastic than resorting to a huge bonfire.