My Triad of Integrateds

Whenever someone says they are looking for an integrated, I think they should try brands:

• Luxman
  • Pass
  • Ayre
  • Arcam (actually a lot like Ayre to my ears)

Because I hear them as quite different sounding. What about you? Is there a constellation of integrateds you think buyers should experience?
erik_squires
@hasmarto 

I assure you, I’m not upset or even mildly bothered. I wish you happiness with your AA gear, that’s why we are all here. Peace.
Damn I was gonna buy a Luxman, accuphase or pass integrated. Now I gotta buy an audio analogue. 
 A-Analogue was a suggestion based on my personal extensive audio journey, it’s a great amp and nobody can say otherwise without listening to it. As simple as that.

So far those sarcastic childish comments on AA are what they are - childish. I do realize for some folks having Pass or Luxman  is all it takes, but still there are facts and wishful thinking.

@hasmarto 

I recognize and genuinely respect your amplifier choice, AA makes wonderful gear and your Maestro is by all accounts exceptional. The older AA stuff I heard many years ago is too far from my aural memory to comment on. It will be beneficial to the brand here in North America to establish and support an appropriate and stable distribution channel. I hope that is the case.

In order to stay on topic, my triad of integrateds with tubes and solid state co-mingled, decidedly not taking into account speaker selection, is as follows:

Affordable pricing:
Leben CS300x
Naim
Primaluna

Higher priced:
Dartzeel
Leben CS600
Nagra Classic Integrated