My Triad of Integrateds

Whenever someone says they are looking for an integrated, I think they should try brands:

• Luxman
  • Pass
  • Ayre
  • Arcam (actually a lot like Ayre to my ears)

Because I hear them as quite different sounding. What about you? Is there a constellation of integrateds you think buyers should experience?
erik_squires
+1 on the Vitus. The RI-100 is starting to come down to reasonable price levels now the RI-101 has been out a while. Great sounding unit wth tons of power reserve 
@hasmarto Thanks for mentioning we're the new US Distributors of Audio Analogue.
Just received our first shipment - Puccini Integrated shockingly good and the Maestro Integrated can compete with $20k separates...and above.
There is certainly something to their ZeroGlobalFeedback Design. We are seeking quality dealers to associate with this Italian company.
Coming is the Sabre9038-based AA-DAC and the AA-Phono.
Jim Ricketts/tmhaudio
@tmhaudio , The Maestro is simply on of the best integrateds out there, you, as a business insider, by now definitely know it. At least it’s definitely much better compared with the pieces offered here imo. In a word, Jim, you definitely need a shill to promote this brand 😂, given the natural non-curiosity of our fellow audiophile citizens 😎, otherwise one crappiest review but written in the US could do the curiosity thing.
BTW, their Airtech Air cables are really good.
@hasmarto A US review of Maestro Anniversary coming - and LOTS of VERY positive Euro reviews on AA website. The Maestro is truly amazing - combining the speed, power/control of solid state with the rich midrange tonal vividness of a 300B SET that passed thru our door many moons ago. Interesting you mention the AirTech "Air" series cables. My first order included the "Air" Power Cord - OCC copper w/Rhodium connectors, Cryo and Demagnetized ala Furutech’s "alpha" process. Compared to the Neotech "Sahara" OCC copper ribbons w/Rhodium connectors, the AirTech was more transparent, detailed, neutral with a faster PRAT. From your comments, I assume the "Air" series interconnects and speaker cables have a similar sound?Our formal Press Release coming later this week - just awaiting some tech feedback.Thanks again for your positive comments on Audio Analogue.
@hasmarto 

@tmhaudio 

You guys really should get a room. LOL.  Jokes aside, consider starting a thread and not hijack a thread that asked people to name a triad of integrateds.