Comments/opinions on Monitor Audio PL200's

Has anyone heard Monitor Audio’s Platinum PL200 speakers and if so, any comments/opinions on them would be greatly appreciated. The speakers got a good review in the April 2010 issue of Stereophile. They’re not cheap at $8000 a pair. How might they compare with the new Nautilus 803 Diamonds which are 10,000 a pair?
hobbyist_and_reader
I was listening 803D and MA pl300 side by side at the dealer's room.Without doubt I liked Pl300 better .From the start PL300 sounded better in every area.Better transperancy,dynamics ,soundstage,bass.Definetly 803D was on the dark side.After that I listened Dynaudio Contour s5.4 and C4.Bass,Bass and vocals.Bass was tunefull,but lacked clarity compared to PL300.If I had room for big speakers,my choice would have been Ma pl300.
I just purchased a pair of PL200s and am very pleased. They are probably a bargain at their price and I preferred them to B&W 804s which I also considered. I am using them in a relatively small room with several sonic panels. I originally powered via my Marantz 9600 receiver but added a B&K 200.2 to power them and I felt the sound improved considerably. They seem to demand the 200+ watts per channel to really sing. Fit and finish is phenomenal. I recommend.