Pathos Classic One MKiII vs. my separates

I have been thinking of downsizing my rig by going back to a hybrid integrated amplifier. I currently use a Jolida Fusion preamp with a BEL 1001 MK V amp to drive a pair of Esoteric MG 10 speakers (87dB sensitive, 6 ohms nominal dropping to 3.8 somewhere below 2000ohms).  I enjoy the Jolida/BEL combo, change is just for the downsize. I like the idea of tube pre/SS output of hybrid integrateds, having owned a Vincent in the past.  The Pathos is currently on offer here on AG. Asking for thoughts from members with knowledge of the Pathos. Thanks.
mesch
Might have been the new stock tubes, most likely Russian or Chinese. I tried both in my MKIII and where a bit hot in the high end. My favorite tubes in the amp are Matsushita-National 7DJ8 tubes or Amperex PQ 6922 as they are more relaxed without the loss of clarity or detail. Also could be the aluminum dome tweeters in the 607's.
I would not describe my Pathos as 'Digital' bright. 

I still own the Jolida preamp and BEL 1001 amp. Couldn't part with the BEL. Use the Pathos in a second system, though could have easily remained in the primary.
Hi hi all,

i’m a Pathos Classic One mk3 owner since 2012. Bought it pre owned, in excellent condition and still got it! It replaced my lovely Rega Brio R that was a wonderful amp but not grunt enough to feed my Dyns X12. 
Now i’m in “that cross road again” because i’ve upgraded the Dyns for Boenicke W5, 
The Boenickes are power angry, and they will benefit largely for more watts...
I’ve been Looking for a new Int amp, with more then 120 wpc classe AB, if class A about 90/100 wpc (don’t want class D amplification) and costing around 3000/4000€ new or pre owned and need to have the looks of my Pathos...
Thought about another Classic One MK3 to drive the Boenickes in bridge mode, to have 170 wpc with only a 800€ investment is a no brainier IMO... 

Any thoughts mesch...? 

I would go for another MK3. If I had a larger room & speakers, that would be my choice. Just don't need the extra power in my current setup.

I love the sound quality that I have! The Boenickes are out of this world, and I just don’t want to give up the harmony that i’ve.

Hate big black boxes, why hi fi brands don’t invest a bit more in looks... Like Pathos, McIntoch, Gato, Nagra...