Anyone else gotten SPAM pop ups the last couple of days?

Curious as they seem to have shown up constantly the last couple of days on my iPad only when on the Agon Topics area. Seems not to be happening today. 
tonyptony
So annoying- iPad issues for me too. Have cleared all data in chrome and still happening.

Yes, I agree these Spam popups are happening more frequently.  

I emailed 2 Popup examples (including images of the popup) to Audiogon customer support for their Developers to review.  Unfortunately, my suggestions above to clear Safari history, web site data and advanced web data has zero impact on this popup issue.  
I continue to get Spam on my iPad when using Safari.  I shut the program down, Clear the cache, and reboot the computer.  The spam immediately returns.  Safari is currently useless on this web site.

I switched to DuckDuckGo app.  So far I have not had any Spam issues using this app.
So Audiogon, it seems many of us have already done the usual assortment of things in an attempt to get this to go away. It doesn’t work. You have any ideas on your side?

Oh, BTW, at least in my case it only seems to happen on my iPad, not my iPhone, and only in the forums - not on the main site.