Your favourite music movie?

Just for fun.
Three movies spring to mind for myself when I think of what moves me here.
In no particular order.

Rocky Horror Picture Show.
So camp it is brilliant!
Tim Curry slays it!
Just way too much to begin to mention.
I can still get a blast from it now.
Let's do the Time warp again!

The Blues Brothers.
Ah, Jake and Ellwood.
Just for the record this was the second VHS tape I ever bought( first was Enter the Dragon)
Just so right....

Rock of Ages.
Now before you all run off gagging, it most certainly was not for Cruises wooden performance.
Catherine Zeta Jones was notable though.
No it was for the pair who stole the show.

Alec Baldwin and Russel Brandt.

Simply perfect for the movie.

Your thoughts on these and your nominations?
128x128uberwaltz
Two recent ones are Ain't In It For My Health (documentary on The Band drummer Levon Helm, the title a response to a comment by Robbie Robertson), and Beautiful Dreamer: Brian Wilson And The Story Of Smile. I also neglected to mention A Mighty Wind, Inside Llewyn Davis, and The New Basement Tapes.
I’m surprised that no one mentioned Amadeus. I guess that there are very few classical music fans in audiogon.

@rhg88

Actually "Amadeus" was mentioned on 7-3-2019 by both 77Jovian and Skipskip.  I had been thinking of mentioning it also, in my earlier post, but I chose to limit my response to a single favorite.  In any event, it was certainly a marvelous film.

Regarding classical music, if you haven't seen it check out this thread:

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/classical-music-for-aficionados

Best regards,

-- Al

2 by Alfred Hitchcock, with scores written by the great Bernard Hermann: VERTIGO & PSYCHO (it doesn't hurt that these are among the very best films I ever saw).

More recently, 2 sci-fi films w/astounding, subtle, bleeding-edge soundtracks: ARRIVAL & UNDER THE SKIN. The latter soundtrack is quite unsettling & menacing, as is the film itself.