Proac D48R

Proac owners, I need advice for a integrated amp for the Proac D48Rs. I listen mostly to classic rock an jazz. My budget is 5k new or used market.
128x128heinrichmilw
This was not an issue when the speaker was new. After 1 1/2 years I notice that any small change to the speaker placement or grill makes a big difference.
Vandersteen and a few others are the only ones I know of who voice their speakers with grills on. I have Vandy Quatro's and the grills have never been off of them and never will be as long as I own them. lol.  I kind of like that part. I have owned Proac's for years and always had the grills off.  Everyone I know who sells them have told me to keep them off.  That's why their beautiful baffle finish is important, lol.
hmmn, for my D48Rs,  I keep mine on but I haven't done a comparison against them with them off.  I will now. 
@kclone ,
Good to know that you are still hanging on to your ProAcs. One thing to know - you have (probably) NOT heard the full potentials of these loudspeakers. I recently introduced the Inakustik power conditioner and later a Inakustik power cord in the system. And this positively transformed my listening experience.
Those Proacs can scale.  I've heard them a few times with all different electronics and cabling.  Personally, I love the AQ stuff as it's just so neutral.  I've seen dealers showing them with cables that are a bit unbalanced to MY ears and it tips the high end to the point I feel fatigued.  

They are very revealing, but are not that difficult to match up with electronics IMHO