Rogue Audio vs Vincent Audio

Hello,

Just wanted to get opinions/suggestions on Rogue Audio vs Vincent Audio.

In particular, the Rogue Audio Sphinx V2 Vincent SV-237MK.

Heard a Rogue Sphinx demo today and it certainly sounded good hooked up to some B&W Speakers, sorry forgot to check which model but infidelity, one of their higher end speakers.

Show rooms always have good acoustics, I unfortunately have vaulted ceilings.

Anyways, wanted to see what you all have to say.

I am at the moment evaluating a Vincent Audio SV-500 which I do like very much but now the Rogue has me thinking. 

I can still return the Vincent within it's 30 days limit but have also read such good reviews of the Vincent SV-237MK, so I am wondering about that also.

Thanks
128x128jay73
Also consider that most Rogue gear has good resale value, and all of its various models are more well-known than anything from Vincent. Rogue provides exceptional service, support, and upgrades even to 2nd hand owners of Rogue gear. All made in USA too. 
Why not ask your local dealer to pop the made in USA Rogue Sphinx home for a bit. This should help you make an easier decision. while supporting your, local dealer, that opened your awareness and ears in the first place.
Ask your local dealer if you can take the Rogue that you demoed for home for a tryout. Dealers will often let you do this at closing time and bring it back when they open up the next day!

+1 on the Rogue. You can't beat their customer service. They are always available over the phone.

+3 on asking your local dealer for an in home demo. My dealer did that for me when I was trying to decide between the Rogue Pharaoh and Cronus Magnum III. Both excellent amps, but I just couldn't get the tube sound of the CMIII out of my head.