The best speaker for a small room...at any price point.

I am wondering which would your choice for the best sounding speaker in a small dedicated room..say 10'X11', or maybe up to 11'X13'? Assuming that budget was not a factor!
128x128daveyf
Davey, I had original Quads and moved to the new series, which give another octave top and bottom, but are no more musical. I modded two pairs of 2905's to improve clarity, and could not be happier. Larger, irregular room.

One of my friends has a triple of stacked original Quads, and they sound wonderful in a room of 9x18x29. In fact, the best room I have ever heard.
A follow-up to my earlier recommendation.  I own a pair of Wilson Benesch Vertex (from the Geometry series).  Extremely satisfied.
Cheers and good luck!
There are 3 which are as good, or better, than anything mentioned above at bargain prices!

1.  Wavetouch Audio - Grand Teton or Antero.   Simply superb sound in all respects.  Free home trial.  Best value and possibly best sound.

2.  Proac Response D2.  Also superb in all respects.  And at a bargain price.

3.  Legacy Audio Calibre.  Also superb, but at a price.  Or the Studio HD at a bargain price.

If not these, go with the Gamut RS 3i, but at a ridiculous price.
You might want to pay attention to the room itself. Data are scanty at such a small room size, but you might want to try 7'9" x 11' x 12'11 1/4". That ratio simulates very well at 50 cubic meters, and you only have 31 or so; but who knows?