Anyone here with Magico A3 driven by Bel Canto Ref600's?

Contemplating the A3's and would like to know if the REF600M will drive them properly. Currently using Martin Logan Montis and these aren't a great indication of what these amps can and will do.
128x128tgun5
Nice 😎another hot discussion around class D amps 🍿🍿🍿
btw, after reading so many reviews of Magico speakers, went to hear them for the first time in 2016( don’t remember the model number but it was a big one) and become totally disappointed, IMHO totally overrated!

Post removed 
It's sad that there are so many small dealers/sellers here that hi-jack threads for their own purpose. Other than a few constructive answers, I'm really sorry to have started another discussion on Audiogon.

I have many Hi-Fi friends and industry acquaintances who refuse to post or answer posts here - primarily because of these narcissistic audiophiles.. It's a shame because all of them could bring vast experience to the forums.

I've been here since 2000 and have only posted 130 times. It's because most conversations go sideways and get ugly like this one. I don't particularly like to argue or defend my position when asking for help. For this reason it will probably be another few years before I post again.

This could be a much better place
My impression is that it would depend on your musical preference. I have Magico S1's and used to run it on a class D amp. It was great for rock or pop music but was wanting for classical. In particular, richness and delicacy of violins were absent in the setup with class D. Now I pair the Magico's with Jadis I50 tube amp and this setup brings a richness to the music. Violins are better but still not what I hope it to be. I have heard the A3's paired with Jadis I88 and I think the sound is more detailed but thinner that with the S1s.

Devialet and Magico is not my taste either because it is better for rock and less for classical. 

So, what kind of music do you listen to and what kind of sound do you want to get from your system?