New Von Schweikert VR 33?

Interested in buying this speaker, not sold on dealers only direct from VSA so can't audition it. Anybody own or listened to them? Please, your thought.
pinoy6
Chadnliz, you seem to have a special penchant for drawing this type of reaction out of other contributors. It is your original "butt puckered up" approach that precipitated the negative reactions in this thread. Nobody is looking for reassurance, what we all want is good objective information on the specific subjects that we are trying to learn about. You have NOTHING of actual or real substance to offer on this matter, you have not heard the speaker in question, have never owned any speaker in the line, have never dealt with the company in any real way so what possible value can you add? Most of all - you were not trying to help anybody.
Maineiac, there's undeniable logic to what you just posted, but in fairness to Chadnliz his post was fairly mild and easily ignored. If there really is a standard against uninformed opinionating, then 30-40% of the postings on the entire Audiogon forums should be disqualified. I suggesting that rather than confront, which in turn always draws out further uninformed opinions, it's better right from the get go to ignore.

Audiofreakgeek's post is the one that needs further commenting. He asserts the Von Schweikert has no industry support. This is a verifiable statement. I realize it's a sensitive subject, but it would be helpful if retail dealers would comment about whether they would carry VS's products if they were made available. Just a few saying that they would disproves the original assertion.
generally speaking, i'm with onhwy61--uniformed/idiotic posts are usually best ignored. however, i think a quality manufacturer like vs deserves better than a dismissive putdown. all the vs stuff i've owned or heard is beautifully built and finished and sounds great. considering that their aesthetics and full-rangeness, i think they're very good value, too, esp. used.
You guys need a pill, I said there was nothing wrong with his speakers just that IMO his speakers are unremarkable and nothing that up's the speaker game. So you caught me not actually hearing this model in question but if I think the models I have heard were nothing special with their more expensive materials and build quality why would it be likely I find a budget sock wrapped model with even cheaper parts to truely shine? Maybe once I hear them I will change my mind but my experience tells me thats not likely. This isnt your wife or mom guys, its a speaker so chill out.
So entertain me then since your all so eager for Albert, what exactly is ground breaking, cutting edge, or game changing about this speaker........or any of his?
I am looking ever so forward to your enlightenment.
I would like to ignore such garbage and that is likely the best policy, but I know firsthand the challenges of running a small business. I have a lot of respect for people who work very hard at their craft and believe they deserve better than obviously uninformed and unsubstantiated bashing.