New Von Schweikert VR 33?

Interested in buying this speaker, not sold on dealers only direct from VSA so can't audition it. Anybody own or listened to them? Please, your thought.
pinoy6
Wow - not sure why you would deliberately slam a speaker line you haven't recently heard yourself at all. That's not trading of ideas, its just looking to pick a fight. That helps nobody. How can anyone care what you think about VS speakers, when you obviously haven't even listened to them? Or am I missing something? Most of your prior comments I have read on other threads have been thoughtful and well-reasoned. I think you missed on this one, unless of course your goal was just to stir up VS owners. You really aren't helping the OP either, IMO, with just a blanket negative generalization. It might have been better to say you didn't like the VS speakers that you heard, listing them and when you heard them - just a suggestion if you truly want to "trade ideas".
you need to read closer I said "I am in no way saying they are bad just unremarkable" so it seems my comment is pretty reasonable but if you want to get worked up about it then have at it.
Making comments, either positive or negative, about a speaker you admit you have never heard is certainly NOT reasonable. The exchange of ideas and experiences should be in regards to the product in question, because that is what the OP asked about. I really don't know what is so hard to understand about that.
Chadnliz, you seem to have a special penchant for drawing this type of reaction out of other contributors. It is your original "butt puckered up" approach that precipitated the negative reactions in this thread. Nobody is looking for reassurance, what we all want is good objective information on the specific subjects that we are trying to learn about. You have NOTHING of actual or real substance to offer on this matter, you have not heard the speaker in question, have never owned any speaker in the line, have never dealt with the company in any real way so what possible value can you add? Most of all - you were not trying to help anybody.
Maineiac, there's undeniable logic to what you just posted, but in fairness to Chadnliz his post was fairly mild and easily ignored. If there really is a standard against uninformed opinionating, then 30-40% of the postings on the entire Audiogon forums should be disqualified. I suggesting that rather than confront, which in turn always draws out further uninformed opinions, it's better right from the get go to ignore.

Audiofreakgeek's post is the one that needs further commenting. He asserts the Von Schweikert has no industry support. This is a verifiable statement. I realize it's a sensitive subject, but it would be helpful if retail dealers would comment about whether they would carry VS's products if they were made available. Just a few saying that they would disproves the original assertion.