What’s your vote for the most ridiculous, overpriced, and useless tweak?

My vote: Furutech Outlet Cover 105 NCF $220, with “special crystalline material that has two “active” properties.” https://www.thecableco.com/outlet-cover-105-ncf.html

glow_worm
Tweaks that work ...

1. Tweaks that reduce micro vibrations. 
2. Tweaks that reduce micro-arcing.
3.  Tweaks that clean up AC power.
Any tweaks can work or less so,or not, for you and your ears, particular room, particular systems but only if you try it...Some are easy to figure out why they work...Like the VPI brick, or the iron meteorite that I use for the same reason...I absolutely not spend big money on tweak, if possible replicate them...
This thread is in danger of being strangely hijacked into a pro advocacy of tweaking via various parties with financial interests in doing so. Strange because there is a concurrent thread advocating tweaks running right now.

Useless plausible tweaks mentioned so far.

Aftermarket mains cables 
Exotic interconnects (non shielded ofc)
Loudspeaker cables (non ofc)
Ridiculous turntable clamps.

As for useless implausible ones, take your pick from any of the seemingly endless ones being regularly hawked here on the audiogon forum by the usual suspects. These sharks insist on proving the old adage that a sucker is born every minute.

Free advertising never loses its appeal I guess. Now let's see if we can stick to discussing useless tweaks, shall we?

Excuse me I have no financial interest...And more than that I plead to replicate tweaks without purchasing anything...Your simple mind categorization does not applicate universally Sir...