A reappearance of Black Diamond Racing?

I received an email from Music Direct a couple weeks ago offering the BDR shelves again. Anyone else notice this? I use them extensively in my system and actually use carbon fiber sheets in DIY projects. I'm a big fan of CF's usefulness in audio.
128x128slaw
Every single component in my system is on Cones. Everything but the speakers are on the Shelf. With Cones and Those Things. Speakers on Cones with Pucks. CDP and phono stage each have a small Shelf on top. Still never have heard anything better. DJ died some years ago, thought he took the secret with him. Makes me wonder if its still being made how its being made and who knows how to do it?
The shelves are pretty expensive, but sets of Those Things (2.75" square by 0.75" thick blocks) show up used occasionally for around $100, and may be just as effective. The cones new were only $60/3, and are even cheaper used.
I knew DJ.  Very intelligent and creative.  I use BDR products all over my system.

I've tried just about everything out there over the past 40 years and the BDR stuff is probably the most effective that I've used.  I really believe in it.

WONDERFUL and highly recommended!
Never got off on em. It wasn’t due to lack of trying, either. I find BDR cones to be toward the bottom of my short list with NASA grade ceramics at the top. I have found extremely hard cones sound best, more open and more dynamic and more natural, whereas relatively soft materials sound relatively uh, worse, blunted and compressed. Relatively soft materials such as carbon fiber, brass and hardwood (kind of an oxymoron in this example). The shape of BDR cones is all wrong, too. The correct shape is a ballistic shape a la Super DH (Diamond Hardness) Cone or the robust Michael Green brass cone.

“Because it’s what I choose to believe.” - Dr. Elizabeth Shaw in Prometheus

”Everything is relative.” - A. Einstein